The CRM ProgramThe Certified Risk Managers (CRM) Program is available in the classroom and online. The courses provide in-depth knowledge about today's highest priorities - identifying, analyzing, controlling, financing, and administering operational risks - as well as political risks, catastrophic loss exposures, third-party exposures, fiduciary exposures, employee injury exposures, juridical risks, legal risks, and more - whether insurable or not.
- Introduction to Risk Management Concepts
- Risk Management and the Organization
- Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management
- Introduction to Identification
- Risk Identification Methods I - Self Administered Tools
- Risk Identification Methods II - Loss Data Analysis
- Risk Identification Methods III - Financial Statement
- Risk Identification Methods IV - Internal and External
A hotel room block has been reserved at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Carmel (11855 North Meridian Street) at a rate of $105/night. You can call (317) 708-5342 to reserve when mentioning "Insurance Class" as the group code.